Authority to Transport Human Remains to Zambia
Repatriation to Zambia of remains of deceased Zambian nationals
In the event of the above, the following should be done:-
- Immediately inform the High Commission
- Request the funeral parlor to prepare the following documents and send to the High Commission:
- Death Certificate
- Burial Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Tentative itinerary and the details of the next of kin who is going to receive the body in Zambia.
- Upon receipt of the above documents, the high commission will then issue a "No Objection Certificate" or
- "Health Clearance Certificate" on behalf of the Zambian Government to allow the repatriation accordingly.
Edgar Chagwa Lungu, President of Zambia
- High Commission of the Republic of Zambia
- 10 National Circuit, Barton 2600
- P.O. Box 4574, Kingston 2604
- ACT, Australia